SMS Messaging Terms of Service
Updated 6 December 2022
- This service powers messaging from your school. You may infrequently receive messages from your school administrators about such circumstances as extreme weather, high risk circumstances on campus and important dates in the school calendar.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, contact your school help-desk and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. Please be aware that if you unsubscribe you may miss out on important communications about high risk circumstances.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at [email protected].
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.